Join the Fugent Team
What are we looking for?
Fugent is seeking a talented Application UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and implement intuitive, effective solutions for simple and complex user tasks. The ideal candidate has a strong eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management, design, and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product interface and user workflows
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps, and pixel-perfect mockups to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with a split of UI and UX design
- Contributing to other branding, corporate identity, and business development projects as needed
The ideal candidate can:
- Establish strong on-screen visual hierarchy using layout, typography, and color to effectively to influence user understanding and behavior
- Break down complex features and use cases into simple steps and user flows
- Design improvements for existing products as well as original solutions that contribute to a product’s feature roadmap
- Adapt well to shifting priorities and objectives, producing and defending high-quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Find the simplest, shortest path between product interface and desired user behavior
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gather and implement feedback
- 3+ years of experience in application design with a concentration in UI/UX
- Strong online portfolio that exhibits expertise in visual design, UI/UX, and application design
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies